Saturday 31 January 2015

I bought a beautiful thing


Hello


At this point in the depths of January, Christmas is a distant memory, the only reminder being the constant cold weather and dark skies (that seems to be stick around all year anyway).
This camera was a Christmas gift, and although everything around me (except for the weather) tells me that this thing called Christmas is long gone, this camera reminds me that only a month has passed.     



 School means that my life has become paper, ink and exercise books but picking up a camera and walking outside helps me realise that the world isn't always just pen and paper. Life can be lived through a lens for a few minutes at least and it's fascinating that these few minutes of happiness can be captured on a little polaroid... 




No comments:

Post a Comment